WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the device of a user in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. That is to say, it is a file that is downloaded to your computer on accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THE WEBSITE USE?
Specifically, this website uses the following cookies:
- Own cookies: These are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the user requested service is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: Sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes data obtained from cookies.
- Session Cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the web.
- Persistent Cookies: Designed to collect and store data for a certain period of time.
- Technical Cookies: Used to allow the user to navigate through the website, platform or application.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to analyse the behavior and actions of users of the website and for profiling navigation to make technical improvements on performance and service.
- Advertising Cookies: Allow efficient management of advertising space based on a number of criteria, for example, check if the user has already had access to an offer and whether to update it or proceed with another.
- Behavioral advertising Cookies: These cookies are responsible for storing information like behavior focusing on user browsing habits. This allows for user profiles based on their behavior and use them to customize adverts shown to the individual.
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIES SETTINGS?
In this section you will find how to consult and configure the cookie settings of the most widely used browsers.
Almost all browsers allow the user to obtain general information about cookies installed on a web page, specifically check for them, their duration or how to eliminate them. For information purposes, a series of related links are provided:
Moreover, the user can allow, block or delete cookies installed on their computer by changing the settings of their browser as per the instructions. Generally, the settings configuration for cookies can be found in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menú in each browser, additionally, you can always go to your browser´s help section to answer any questions you may have.
It should be noted that if the installation of all cookies is impided, the content of the website and certain features and services may be affected.